Book an in-house course or join the next public course in May 2017.
Join Hel Reynolds, multi-award-winning social media specialist, for a challenging day of inspiration and learning.
You already know your stuff, but this day will help you step away from your daily tasks and consider techniques that will get your social media working brilliantly for your organisation.
This course is designed to give you practical skills you can use straight away.
How to use social media to:
- Increase your reach
- Tell your story more creatively
- Improve engagement with your posts
- Using the right social media tools for your audience
- The qualities that make great content
- Insights, ideas and principles for writing better copy and creating more engaging content
- Advanced Facebook tips – get people to share your posts, increase your reach, and be more engaging
- Advanced visual and audio tips – make winning content for YouTube, Snapchat, Instagram and more
- Advanced Twitter tips – get retweets, increase your influence, and capture people’s attention
There will be exercises, videos and debates as well as teaching. Throughout the day we’ll look at case studies from the NHS, central and local government and charities.
You’ll be pointed to free tools, websites and resources that will help you take your social media communications from good to amazing.
Who’s it for?
This is an advanced social media training day for PR, communications and social media professionals in charities and in public service: housing associations, social care, local government and not-for-profits.
It’s perfect for those who already use social media at work and want to step things up a gear.
For more information contact Helen.
— 📌Hannah Jones (@MissJonesxx) March 24, 2017
— Emma Assender (@emmajoannewales) March 24, 2017
— Damian Vizard (@damianvizard) March 24, 2017
— Menna Davies (@Mennarowlands) March 24, 2017
— Mark Morton (@PontoonDock) January 5, 2017
— Katy Simmons (@katylousimmons) October 21, 2016
Thanks for the cracking training sesh today @HelReynolds – got some good ideas to look at once I’m back to work. Love your training style 👏
— Mrs S (@Susan_Schneids) October 21, 2016
— Anna James (@Annuh_SJ) October 21, 2016
— Roly (@rtbh) November 4, 2016
— Claire@Fortis (@FortisClaire) November 21, 2014
— Claire Melia (@meowclaire) February 20, 2015
— Louise Czekaj (@louczek) November 21, 2014
— Ann-Marie Wilkins (@Jambers01) June 3, 2015
— Radian Homes (@RadianHomes) February 20, 2015
— SFTP (@socialforpeople) November 23, 2014