Social media specialist Hel Reynolds will take you through everything you need to know to write your organisation’s social media strategy.
BOOK NOW for the one-day course in
Or get in touch for a in-house one-day, or more in-depth two-day, workshop.
The workshop is interactive and fun, with teaching and lots of practical tasks and discussions. It will give you a chance to reflect on the best approach for your organisation to meet its objectives.
Each class is always hands-on – there’s no conference-style lecturing. Hel guides you through, but you use your expertise to start writing your strategy.
- Defining your social media brand
- Setting objectives
- Network & content strategy
- Identifying & finding audiences
- A process for listening & engagement
- Choosing the right channels
- Building a content calendar
- Issues management
- Maximising team skills and responsibilities
- Evaluation and reporting
By the end of the day workshop you’ll leave with:
- Knowledge of what a social media strategy should include and what shouldn’t be included
- Bags of knowledge and ideas for what your organisation’s social media strategy will include – as well as starting to create your strategy on the day
- A beautiful booklet with social media strategy, content strategy and content standards templates to bring back to the office.
- Access to a private Facebook study group, where you can carry on conversations and continue to learn from other talented communicators.
This workshop will be useful for many but has been designed for communications professionals in the public sector, housing and charities.
It will also be useful for PR professionals in agencies who may need to write a strategy for their public and third sector clients.
- You’ve been asked to create a social media strategy and don’t know where to start
- You want more to give your digital communications a more purposeful and strategic focus
- You want to write a strategy that gets used and doesn’t gather dust on a shelf
Had the best day with some amazingly talented and lovely #comms pros on my social media strategy workshop – they even agreed to be on video after a long day strategising 😊👍🏼⭐️ pic.twitter.com/JhLF2HoANG
— ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕟 ℝ𝕖𝕪𝕟𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕤 (@HelReynolds) February 2, 2018
— Toril Cooper (@TorilCooper) February 3, 2016
— Michele Canning (@micanning) February 2, 2018
Had a fantastic day picking up some new skills in #some strategy with @HelReynolds. Also great to share ideas with other #digital #communications professionals. Check out Hel’s courses – well worth a look! pic.twitter.com/9BR5ZcGZnb
— Chad Welch (@Chad_Welch) February 2, 2018
— Fern Berry (@FernBerry_) February 2, 2018