Social media specialist Hel Reynolds will take you through everything you need to know to write your organisation’s social media strategy.
- You’ve been asked to create a social media strategy and don’t know where to start
- You want more to give your digital communications a more purposeful and strategic focus
- You want to write a strategy that gets used and doesn’t gather dust on a shelf
The day will be fun, with teaching and practical tasks and discussions. It will give you a chance to reflect on the best approach for your organisation to meet its objectives.
- Defining your social media brand
- Setting objectives
- Issues management
- Network & content strategy
- Identifying & finding audiences
- A process for listening & engagement
- Choosing the right channels
- Building a content calendar
- Maximising team skills and responsibilities
- Evaluation and reporting
By the end of the day workshop you’ll leave with:
- Knowledge of what a social media strategy should include and what shouldn’t be included
- Bags of knowledge and ideas for what your organisation’s social media strategy will include
- Social media and content strategy templates to bring back to the office
This workshop will be useful for many but has been designed for communications professionals in the public sector, housing and charities.
It will also be useful for PR professionals in agencies who may need to write a strategy for their public and third sector clients.
— Toril Cooper (@TorilCooper) February 3, 2016