Book now to join the only public social media strategy workshop left this year, running in October in Manchester.
Get on top of your social media, and create a clear mission for how you’re going to communicate with your audiences online.
Even as a seasoned comms professional, it can feel overwhelming to start from scratch or rewrite your organisation’s social media strategy.
Social media specialist Hel Reynolds will take you through everything you need to know to write your organisation’s social media strategy.
What happens when you have invested the time and got the inspiration you need to get this right:
- Time-management becomes easier
- Your content creation is more creative
- You can be more proactive
- Your evaluation becomes meaningful
- You gain the support you need from leaders in your organisation to delver the best communications of your career
Want a template email to send your training manager to convince them to let you attend? Here you go: Copy-and-paste email template
Get in touch to book the in-house package that will help your team take the time and find the inspiration to communicate in a really confident and impactful way.
What the workshop is like
“We created a strategy that’s working! It really helped us start to get the best from each of our channels.”
“We have significantly increased audiences, have better content, and better evaluation.”
“I’m now more effective in dealing with social media issues and I’m currently putting together a great social media strategy that describes our brand, tone and vision for our online communities.”
Had the best day with some amazingly talented and lovely #comms pros on my social media strategy workshop – they even agreed to be on video after a long day strategising 😊👍🏼⭐ pic.twitter.com/JhLF2HoANG
— ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕟 ℝ𝕖𝕪𝕟𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕤 (@HelReynolds) February 2, 2018
The workshop is interactive and fun, with teaching and lots of practical tasks and discussions. It will give you a chance to reflect on the best approach for your organisation to meet its objectives.
Each class is always hands-on – there’s no conference-style lecturing. Hel guides you through, but you use your expertise to start writing your strategy.
- Defining your social media brand
- Setting objectives
- Network & content strategy
- Identifying & finding audiences
- A process for listening & engagement
- Choosing the right channels
- Building a content calendar
- Maximising team skills and responsibilities
- Evaluation and reporting
By the end of the day workshop you’ll leave with:
- Knowledge of what a social media strategy should include and what shouldn’t be included
- Bags of knowledge and ideas for what your organisation’s social media strategy will include – as well as starting to create your strategy on the day
- A beautiful booklet with social media strategy, content strategy and content standards templates to bring back to the office.
- Access to a private Facebook study group, where you can carry on conversations and continue to learn from other talented communicators.
Choose from three options:
Social Media Strategy Workshop: £1450 plus travel expenses
Hel will come to your offices to deliver an one-day in-house workshop for your team.
You’ll discover everything that needs to be in your strategy, working through your issues and goals and using the workbook and templates to create a winning social media strategy.
You and your team will also be invited to the private Facebook group where you can talk to other communications professionals about social media strategy.
Social Media Strategy Workshop Pro: £1950 plus travel expenses
Hel will deliver the training at your offices.
At an agreed time in the weeks after the session Hel will read the first draft of your social media strategy then offer advice on improving and implementing it during a one-hour phone-call or Skype meeting.
Social Media Strategy Workshop Premium: £2750 plus travel expenses
Hel will deliver training, and spend the next day with you writing the strategy document.
At an agreed time in the weeks after the session, Hel will offer advice on implementing and optimising the strategy during a one-hour phone-call or Skype meeting.
Get in touch to book the package that will help your team take the time and find the inspiration to communicate in a really confident and impactful way.
The social media strategy workshop is perfect if:
- You’ve been asked to create a social media strategy and don’t know where to start
- You want more to give your digital communications a more purposeful and strategic focus
- You want to write a strategy that gets used and doesn’t gather dust on a shelf
Get in touch to arrange your in-house workshop.
What other comms professionals said about the social media strategy workshop
— Jenny Hursit (@jd0125) June 5, 2018
A day jam-packed full of social media excellence and catering deliciousness. Am now feeling all kitted up and good to go #allXena on @Mon_Housing ‘s #SocialMediaStrategy 💡💪🏻 pic.twitter.com/knTWW0L0Da
— Emma Assender (@mha_emma) June 5, 2018
— Nick Hoare (@NickHoare93) June 5, 2018
Really productive day spent focusing on #NHScomms for @IpswichHosp and @ColchesterNHSFT with @Ali_Bailey_ @HazelGByford, @NHScommsChris and the team. Massive thanks to @HelReynolds for your insight 👍🏼
— Liz Hearnshaw (@LizZenithPR) April 25, 2018
Thanks Helen for helping the team to press the reset button and to focus on what really matters to our patients, communities and staff.
— Colchester Hospitals (@ColchesterNHSFT) April 25, 2018
— Michele Canning (@micanning) February 2, 2018
Had a fantastic day picking up some new skills in #some strategy with @HelReynolds. Also great to share ideas with other #digital #communications professionals. Check out Hel’s courses – well worth a look! pic.twitter.com/9BR5ZcGZnb
— Chad Welch (@Chad_Welch) February 2, 2018
— Fern Berry (@FernBerry_) February 2, 2018
— Toril Cooper (@TorilCooper) February 3, 2016