Get in touch to book a course for your organisation.
An advanced social media day-course for communications and digital professionals. Read the course schedule and feedback from delegates. Including
- Using the right social media tools for your audience
- Insights, ideas and principles for writing better copy and creating engaging content
- Advanced Facebook tips – get people to share your posts, increase your reach, be more engaging
- Advanced visual and audio tips – make winning content for YouTube, Snapchat, Instagram and more
- Advanced Twitter tips – get retweets, increase your influence, capture people’s attention
Learned loads from a Jersey govt social media masterclass with @HelReynolds today. Looking forward to seeing the impact.
— Marcus Ferbrache (@marcusferbrache) January 25, 2016
Get people to share your content. A practical, fun using free Internet tools and social media sites to create effective, awesome visual content for a mobile age – posters, infographics, animated images, videos and more. Including:
- The elements of the best social media content
- Writing for social media audiences
- Shareable visual media – photos, graphics and video
- Interactive media – polls, quizzes and galleries
- Free tools and creativity hacks
Fab social media session with @HelReynolds yesterday. PAS loves to be inspired.
— PAS (@pas_team) May 6, 2015
What will you do when it all kicks off online? We look at everything you need to manage a comms crisis on social media. Including:
- Charting the new ways crisis situations unfold
- Adopting the right tone
- The Streisand Effect
- How to respond to an angry mob
- Techniques to avoid fanning the flames
Great advice from @HelReynolds on dealing with a Social Media crisis – thank you!
— SoftwareAllianceUSW (@SAW_USW) December 10, 2014
Everything you need to consider to take the right and the best approach for your organisation. By the end of the day you’ll have a template and everything you need to write & implement a social media strategy with impact. Including:
- Network & content strategy
- Identifying & finding audiences
- A process for listening & engagement
- Choosing the right channels
- Deciding on your tone of voice
— Toril Cooper (@TorilCooper) February 3, 2016
How do you write copy with a punch? What kind of techniques should we use to get people talking about our services? From constructing listicles to using psychological principles and make people feel emotion towards your writing. Including:
- How to make your content shareable
- Nudge and behavioural insights
- Lessons from Trump and Brexit
- Inspiring case studies
- Tips, tricks and free tools to improve your social media copy
Brilliant training session with @HelReynolds today – engaging, light-hearted & informative. Feeling enthusiastic and prepared!
— Elizabeth (@margotbarbara) October 2, 2014
We look at the issues your team faces, and how free online tools and social media sites can give your press office a boost. Including
- How newsrooms use social media in their work
- The elements of the successful online newsrooms
- How to help & network with journalists using social media
- Making your content social media friendly
- Tips, tricks and free tools to make your media relations effective
Great team away day! Some really insightful training with @HelReynolds
— DerbyUniPress (@DerbyUniPress) September 21, 2015
Other training for staff in public service and social housing
- An introduction to social media for the public sector
- Social media for leadership and professional development
- Engage your tenants: social media for housing associations
- Local authority and influence: social media in local government
- Social media for councillors
- Hel will also develop bespoke training according to your needs and objectives.
Get in touch to arrange for a course to help your organisation.