You might also like to build your own course, by selecting modules and creating your own goodie-bag of skills training.
Take a look at the brochure to the left for more information on that.
Everything you need to consider to take the right and the best approach for your organisation. By the end of the day you’ll have a template and everything you need to write & implement a social media strategy with impact. Including:
- Network & content strategy
- Identifying & finding audiences
- A process for listening & engagement
- Choosing the right channels
- Deciding on your tone of voice
Had the best day with some amazingly talented and lovely #comms pros on my social media strategy workshop – they even agreed to be on video after a long day strategising 😊👍🏼⭐️ pic.twitter.com/JhLF2HoANG
— ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕟 ℝ𝕖𝕪𝕟𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕤 (@HelReynolds) February 2, 2018
An advanced social media day-course for communications and digital professionals. Read the course schedule and feedback from delegates. Including:
- Using the right social media tools for your audience
- Insights, ideas and principles for writing better copy and creating engaging content
- Advanced Facebook tips – get people to share your posts, increase your reach, be more engaging
- Advanced visual and audio tips – make winning content for YouTube, Snapchat, Instagram and more
- Advanced Twitter tips – get retweets, increase your influence, capture people’s attention
Learned loads from a Jersey govt social media masterclass with @HelReynolds today. Looking forward to seeing the impact.
— Marcus Ferbrache (@marcusferbrache) January 25, 2016
Get people to share your content. A practical, fun using free Internet tools and social media sites to create effective, awesome visual content for a mobile age – posters, infographics, animated images, videos and more. Including:
- The elements of the best social media content
- Writing for social media audiences
- Shareable visual media – photos, graphics and video
- Interactive media – polls, quizzes and galleries
- Free tools and creativity hacks
Fab social media session with @HelReynolds yesterday. PAS loves to be inspired.
— PAS (@pas_team) May 6, 2015
What will you do when it all kicks off online? We look at everything you need to manage a comms crisis on social media. Including:
- Charting the new ways crisis situations unfold
- Adopting the right tone
- The Streisand Effect
- How to respond to an angry mob
- Techniques to avoid fanning the flames
Great advice from @HelReynolds on dealing with a Social Media crisis – thank you!
— SoftwareAllianceUSW (@SAW_USW) December 10, 2014
How do you write copy with a punch? What kind of techniques should we use to get people talking about our services? From constructing listicles to using psychological principles and make people feel emotion towards your writing. Including:
- How to make your content shareable
- Nudge and behavioural insights
- Lessons from Trump and Brexit
- Inspiring case studies
- Tips, tricks and free tools to improve your social media copy
Brilliant training session with @HelReynolds today – engaging, light-hearted & informative. Feeling enthusiastic and prepared!
— Elizabeth (@margotbarbara) October 2, 2014
We look at the issues your team faces, and how free online tools and social media sites can give your press office a boost. Including
- How newsrooms use social media in their work
- The elements of the successful online newsrooms
- How to help & network with journalists using social media
- Making your content social media friendly
- Tips, tricks and free tools to make your media relations effective
Great team away day! Some really insightful training with @HelReynolds
— DerbyUniPress (@DerbyUniPress) September 21, 2015
Other training for staff in charities, public service and social housing
- An introduction to social media for the public sector
- Social media for leadership and professional development
- Engage your tenants: social media for housing associations
- Local authority and influence: social media in local government
- Social media for councillors
- Hel will also develop bespoke training according to your needs and objectives.
Get in touch to arrange for a course to help your organisation.