Do you work in a busy press office, and think you might be able to use social media more to get media coverage?
Do you want to be more creative in your approach to media relations?
Ever feel like if you could just get to know journalists better they’d LOVE the stories you have for them?
This half-day course will help you modernise your press office, and get you more media coverage.
We look at the issues your team faces, and how free online tools and social media sites can give your profile a boost. Including
- How newsrooms use social media in their work
- The elements of successful social media newsrooms
- How to help & network with journalists using social media
- Making your content social media friendly
- Tips, tricks and free tools to make your media relations effective
How can Twitter, Facebook, Blogs, Youtube, Flickr and other social media sites improve your organisations relationship with the media?
Learn how your media relations benefit from some powerful social networking with journalists. From podcasts to livestreaming press conferences – we will discuss everything you need to know about being a digital press office.
Get in touch to book your in-house session.
Time: 3 hours with 20 minute coffee break
Cost: £950 plus travel expenses